- 1 UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 2 UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Jobs Eligibility Criteria
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018-10768 LT Grade Assistant Teacher jobs. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has reported the notice to fill the 10768 LT Grade Assistant Teacher jobs. Candidates the individuals who are searching for the UPPSC Govt Jobs 2018 those competitors have a decent opportunity. Candidates the individuals who will apply for this UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher jobs those applicants can apply through online at the latest the last date of application form. Candidates must be finished Bachelor Degree, B.Ed or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply UPPSC Recruitment 2018. The association will be chosen to enroll the 10768 LT Grade Assistant Teacher jobs would be topped off straightforwardly. Candidates to know the more data allude the official site.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification
In a press meet session the authorities of UPPSC office and state government has tended to about this 10768 LT Grade Assistant Teacher jobs Notification. In the wake of checking the necessities in UPPSC of all states, At long last, they issued 10768 LT Grade Assistant Teacher jobs. Additionally subtle elements like eligibility and other imperative data is said unmistakably here on this page.
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||LT Grade Assistant Teacher|
|No. of Job Vacancies||10768 LT Grade Assistant Teacher jobs|
|Start Date of Application||15.03.2018|
|Last Date for Application||12.04.2018|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
LT Grade Assistant Teacher – 10768 Posts
- Male – 5364 posts
- Female -5404 posts
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree, B.Ed or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply UPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Selected candidates will get the best pay scale with grade pay and other allowances as per the UPPSC Govt norms.
UPPSC Jobs Selection Procedure
Applicants can be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview conducted by the UPPSC organization norms.
Fee Details of UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Vacancy
As per UPPSC General Candidates Application Fee: Rs.125/-,Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee: Rs.65/-
Important Dates of UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.03.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12.04.2018
How to Apply:
- Log on to UPPSC careers page at the official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Open the online LT Grade Teacher application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.