TSTRANSCO Sub-engg Notification 2018 Candidates who have been eagerly looking for the Telangana Government jobs can now apply for the post of Sub-Engineer under the TSTRANSCO Sub-engg Notification 2018. The Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited has released its recruitment notice for 174 vacancies for sub-engineer post available in the southern and northern zone. Eligible candidates can apply online for TSTRANSCO Sub-engg 2018 Notification.
- Notification release date: 19.01.2018
- Starting date for Fee Payment – 01.2018
- Last Date TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Notification 2018: 05.01.2018 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for submission of Online Application Fee: 05.02.2018 (up to 11.59 PM)
- Date of downloading Hall tickets: 19.02.2018
- Examination Date: 02.2018 (2.00 pm to 4.00 pm)
- Candidates under the General category can apply online by paying Rs.120/-.
- SC/ST/BC Communities & PH Candidates do not have to pay any fee.
However, candidates will be required to pay Rs.100/- as application processing fee through TS online centres or through portal.
How to apply:
Aspirants can apply for TSTRANSCO Sub-engg Notification 2018 by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website @ tstransco.cgg.gov.in
- Once you locate the official notification 2018 on the home page, read the terms and conditions in details
- Based on your eligibility, click on the “Apply Online” link
- Fill in the required details in the application form, upload necessary documents and pay the Application Fee (as required)
- Crosscheck and confirm the entered details prior to hitting the Submit button
- After completion, submit the form and take a print out of your application
Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
Exam Pattern TSTRANSCO Sub-engg 2018 Notification
The exam pattern can give the students an idea about the question paper.
- Duration of Written Examination: 120 minutes
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total 80 questions on the following categories: Core I.T.I subject (Electrical Trade)- 65 questions; General Knowledge and Numerical Ability – 15 questions
- Total marks: 80
For an enhanced understanding and preparing well for competitive exams, it’s vital to follow the syllabus as a guideline. The following highlighted topics can provide an edge in preparing to score well for your TSTRANSCO Sub-engg 2018 exam.
- T.I : D.C Generators and Motors, 3 phase Induction Motors, Single-Phase Induction Motors and Commutator Motors, Switchgear and Protection, Faults and Switching Apparatus, Transmission (Line conductors, Line Supports and Sag Calculations, Transmission Line Parameters, Performance of Lines), Insulators and Substations, Measuring Instruments and Electric Circuits, Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- General Knowledge: Current affairs, IR and events, General Science in everyday life, Environmental Issues and Disaster Management, Geography and Economy of India and Telangana, Indian Constitution: Salient Features, Indian Political System and Government, Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement, History of Telangana and Telangana Movement, Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana, Policies of Telangana State.
The detailed syllabus can be viewed or downloaded from the official website of TSTRANSCO.
The selected candidates will receive the best remuneration from the Telangana Government based on the norms such as: Rs. 20535-865-23130-1160-28930-1425-36055-1700-41155/-
Eligibility criteria: Candidates are required to attain the minimum and maximum age limits and educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 44 years
There is an age relaxation of 5 years for candidates applying under the SC/ST category and 10 years for Physically Handicapped persons, as per the rules of Telangana government.
- Educational Qualifications: Aspirants must have either of the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Graduation in Electrical Engineering in addition to Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Any other equivalent qualification as recognized by the Board / United Govt. of A.P. / T.S. / India / UGC / DEC /AICTE or the Institutions registered in united A.P. / T.S. Education Department.
All candidates who apply for TSTRANSCO Sub-engg Notification 2018 will be selected depending on the following process:
- Written Examination
Aspirants must prepare well and attend the examination carefully as short listing of candidates for the interview will completely depend on their performance in the written examination.
For further details of TSTRANSCO Sub-engg Notification 2018 you can visit the official website of TSTRANSCO http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in