TSTRANSCO AE Notification 2018 has been published under the Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited for recruitment under 330 vacancies of Assistant Engineer posts. All interested and eligible aspirants can apply online for TSTRANSCO AE 2018. If you have been dreaming of a prestigious job in the government sector grab the opportunity by applying for TSTRANSCO AE posts in the following categories:
Vacancy Details:(North and South zones collectively)
- Assistant Electrical Engineer – 250 vacancies
- Assistant Civil Engineer –49 vacancies
- Assistant Telecom Engineer – 21 vacancies
- TSTRANSCO AE Notification 2018 Release date: 28.12.2017
- Starting date for filling Application forms: 01.01.2018
- Last date of TSTRANSCO AE Notification 2018: 16.02.2018
- Last date of Application Fee payment: 02.2018 (up to 5 PM)
- Date of downloading Hall tickets: 03.03.2018
- Examination Date: 11.03.2018
- Candidates under the General category can apply online by paying Rs.120/-.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs.100/- as application processing fee through TS online centres or through portal.
- SC/ST/BC Communities & PH Candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for TSTRANSCO AE Notification 2018in the following way:
– Visit the official website of TSTRANSCO @ tstransco.cgg.gov.in
– Click on the “Apply Online Link” on the website
– Fill all the required details on the application form, upload necessary documents and make the payment towards Application Fee (as applicable)
– Check and re-confirm the entered details before hitting the Submit button
– After completing the process, submit the form and take a print out of your application to retain the hard copy.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus of TSTRANSCO AE Notification 2018:
- Duration of Written Examination: 120 minutes
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total 100 questions on the following categories:
- Section A: Core I.T.I subject – 80 questions;
- General Awareness and Numerical Ability – 20 questions
Total marks: 100, each question carries 1 mark.
Syllabus: Aspirants can use the following syllabus as a guideline to prepare well and score well in the written exam.
TSTRANSCO AE syllabus for Assistant Electrical Engineer:
Electrical Circuits and Networks; Analog and Digital Electronics; Control Systems; Electrical Machines and power Electronic Drives; Measurements and Instrumentation; Power Systems
TSTRANSCO AE syllabus for Assistant Telecom Engineer:
Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems, Analog Electronics, Transducers; Mechanical Measurement, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Industrial Instrumentation; Digital Electronics, Control Systems and Process Control Analytical, Optical Instrumentation; Signals and Systems.
TSTRANSCO AE syllabus for Assistant Civil Engineer:
Reinforced Concrete, The strength of materials and theory of structures, Steel structure, Fluid Mechanics and Machinery, Geo-Technical Engineering
The detailed syllabus can be viewed or downloaded from the official website of TSTRANSCO.
The selected candidates will be receiving the best remuneration as per the norms under the Telangana Government as following: Rs. 41155-1700-44555-1985- 54480-2280-63600. For latest updates on the pay scale you can look up the official website of TSTRANSCO.
Interested candidates must qualify the understated criteria to be able to apply for TSTRANSCO AE Notification 2018:
- Educational Qualification: Interested candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized university in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE or any other qualification recognized as equivalent or a Pass in Section-‘A’ & ‘B’ of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Candidates are required to attain the minimum and maximum age limits and educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 44 years
There is an age relaxation of 5 years for candidates applying under the SC/ST category and 10 years for Physically Handicapped persons, as per the rules of Telangana government.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for TSTRANSCO AE Notification 2018 will be selected based on their performance in the written examination only. Thus, it’s suggested that interested candidates prepare well in order to outperform in the written exam.
For further details of TSTRANSCO AE Notification 2018 you can visit the official website of TSTRANSCO http://tstransco.cgg.gov.in