Syndicate Bank Po Recruitment 2018
If you have been aspiring to grab the opportunity to work with a prestigious nationalized bank, you would be glad to learn that the Syndicate Bank has published the notification for recruitment of Probationary Officers for a total of 500 vacancies through Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance for 2018. On successful completion of the course, the candidates will be offered appointment in the Syndicate Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/Scale- I.
The following details regarding registration process, exam date and pattern, application fee, eligibility, syllabus and selection process are entailed underneath for your reference.
Important dates of Syndicate Bank Po Recruitment 2018
|Commencement of online registration and fee payment||02.01.2018|
|Closure of online registration and fee payment||17. 01.2018|
|Download of Hall Ticket/Call Letter for exam||05.02.2018|
|Date of Online Exam||18.02.2018 (tentative)|
- Application Fee: The Application Fee towards registration for the Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment Exam 2018 is Rs.600/- for the General Category candidates and Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only) for the SC/ST/PWD aspirants
How to Apply:
You can apply for the Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Exam only through the online mode by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of Syndicate Bank (syndicatebank.in)
- Go to the Career page on the site and under PGDBF programme 2018-19 section, click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill in the registration form by clicking “New Registration”, enter name, contact, Email as required and upload all necessary credentials and documents. Subsequently, pay the Application fee online using any of the payment mode: Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/Cash Cards/Wallets or any other online payment methods as available
- Crosscheck and submit the Application Form
- Take a printout to retain the hard copy acknowledgment of the Application Form for future reference.
Syndicate Bank Po Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
Exam Pattern: The Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Online Exam pattern is as follows:
|Subject Name||Questions||Marks allotted|
|English Language||2||50||30 minutes|
-Candidates will be required to score a minimum in each objective section and simultaneously score a minimum overall score.
– The descriptive paper for English writing skill comprising two questions has to be completed on the online mode itself. This is for qualifying purpose and will be evaluated for candidates who secure the minimum cut-off marks in the objective test.
– The minimum qualifying percentage for descriptive test for general category is 50% and 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
- Syllabus: Syllabus forms an integral part of preparing for any examination and here is a framework of the same for reference. For the detailed syllabus, you can visit the official website and view or download the necessary details.
- English Language: Reading comprehension, Cloze test, Para-jumbles, Spotting errors, Sentence improvement, Fill in the blanks.
- Numerical ability:Number series, Simplification/ Approximation, Quadratic equations, Data interpretation, Miscellaneous (Profit and loss, average, simple and compound interest, time and distance, ratio and proportion, probability, problems on ages, etc.)
- Reasoning ability: Puzzle and arrangements, Inequality, Syllogism, Coding-decoding, Blood relations, Direction sense, Order and Ranking
- General Awareness: Static GK, Banking awareness, Financial and economic awareness.
Pay Scale:Post recruitment, the first nine months of training, candidates will be paid Rs. 3000/- per month as a stipend and in the following three months of internship, they will be paid Rs.15000/-
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates having secured a minimum of 60% mark (55% marks in case of aspirants applying under SC/ST/PWD category) in Graduation Degree (as on 01.10.2017)from any recognized University or any equivalent qualification as recognized by Central Government are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Aspirants wishful of applying for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 must be minimum of 20 years and maximum of 28 years as on 01.10.2017.
Syndicate Bank Po Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
The selection process of Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018 will consist of the following phases:
- Online Objective and Descriptive Exam
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
After qualifying the online exam comprises the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)
- Once the candidate has cleared the Online Exam, he/she will be shortlisted for the GD.
- The qualifying marks for the same is decided by the Syndicate Bank
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s overall performance in Online Test, GD and PI.
Once selected in Final Merit list, the aspirant becomes eligible to secure admission into the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance. Thereafter, on successful completion of the course, the candidate will qualify to be recruited as a Probationary Officer in Syndicate Bank.