SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification
Here is your opportunity to apply for Central Government jobs in the Banking and Financial Sector of India. It may delight aspirants to know that the State Bank of India has published the notification for recruiting bright and meritorious candidates under the SBI Recruitment Notification 2018 for over 17000 vacancies across the country. Interested candidates can register online for the exam to apply for any of the posts including various SO/PO/Clerk and Chief Marketing Officer in their respective zones. You can also visit the official website of SBI https://www.onlinesbi.com/ or https://www.sbi.co.in for viewing all relevant details pertaining to the examination and recruitment process.
The post-wise vacancy details of SBI Recruitment 2018 are as follows:
- Probationary Officers (PO)
- Specialist Cadre Officers (SO)
- JMGS Scale-I Officer
- MMGS Scale-II Officer
- Junior Associates (JA)
- Junior Agriculture Associates (JAA)
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
The tentative schedule for the SBI Recruitment Notification for 2018 is as follows:
- Online Application Commencement date: Feb 2018
- Last date of Online Application Form: March 2018
- Release of Admit card for Preliminary Exam: April 2018
- SBI Preliminary Exam Date: May 2018
Aspirants will be required to meet the following eligibility criteria pertaining to education and age limit for applying to the State Bank of India posts. Candidates must possess the minimum qualification as applicable post-wise with the general qualifications as mentioned below:
- Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- E./B.Tech/M.Sc./MCA in relevant subjects
As per SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification Candidates can apply online by paying the registration fee of Rs.600/- as for General Category and Rs.100/- as for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants.
Interested applicants should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years for applying for the post. However, you can check the age limit based on individual positions by visiting the official website of SBI. The upper age relaxation for the reserved category of candidates is applicable across posts as per the government norms as mentioned below for reference:
- SC/ST Category: 5 years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Person With Disability: 10 to 15 years.
- Ordinarily Domicile in State of J&K: 5 Years
- Ex Servicemen/SSSO/ECO: 5 years
The Exam for recruiting candidates in the various posts published under the SBI recruitment notification will consist of two phases:
- Preliminary Examination: This part of the exam consists of 100 multiple choice questions of total 100 marks (each question carrying one mark)
- Main Examination: This entails descriptive questions in 4 sections. The total marks for this exam being 200.
- Negative marking is applicable for wrong answers.
You can visit the official portal of SBI to get updates on the upcoming Exam dates.
Eligible aspirants can apply to the SBI jobs online by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of SBI: sbi.co.in
- Click on the Career section and search for the “SBI Recruitment 2018 posts” (i.e. for which you wish to apply)
- After reading the notification carefully click on “Apply Online”
- Register or enter the valid registration details as necessary and click on “Apply Now”
- Fill in the application details and submit the form along with the application fee or before the last date.
- Take a printout of the submitted application for all future reference.
SBI Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
SBI Recruitment 2018 selection process entails the candidate’s performance in the Written Examination, Personal Interview and Document Verification.