- 1 NMDC Executive Cadre & Junior Officer Notification 2018
- 2 Vacancy Information NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment 2018
- 3 Educational Qualifications for NMDC Recruitment 2018
- 4 Age Limit & Age Relaxation for NMDC Recruitment 2018
- 5 Selection Process for NMDC JO Recruitment 2018
- 6 Application Fee for NMDC JO Notification 2018
- 7 How to apply for NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment 2018
NMDC Recruitment 2018 Notification has released Junior Officer Trainee posts and junior executive posts for various cadre. NMDC Recruitment 2018, NMDC Hyderabad invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill JO, Mining, Survey & Other vacancies for this employment news. Candidates can apply from 15th January 2018 to 12th February 2018. NMDC Ltd announced total 87 junior officer and other posts. further details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for NMDC Notification 2018 given below.
NMDC Executive Cadre & Junior Officer Notification 2018
|Organization Name||National Mineral Development Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Executive Cadre & JO|
|No of Vacancies||87|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||12th February 2018|
|Start Date||15th January 2018|
Vacancy Information NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment 2018
- For Executive Cadre
• Mining – 8 Posts
• Survey – 3 Posts
• G&QC – 13 Posts
C & IT – 7 Posts
• Instrumentation – 1 Post
• Geo Physicist – 1 Post
- For Junior Officer Cadre
• Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee – 13 Posts
• Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee – 8 Posts
• Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee – 29 Posts
• Junior Officer (G & QC) Trainee – 4 Posts
Educational Qualifications for NMDC Recruitment 2018
- Candidates willing to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Notification must have a B.E./ B.Tech Degree or M.Sc/M.Sc(Tech) in the relevant fields from any recognized College/ Institute/ University of India.
Age Limit & Age Relaxation for NMDC Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age – 25 Years
- Maximum Age – 45 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the norms of the organization.
Selection Process for NMDC JO Recruitment 2018
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
Application Fee for NMDC JO Notification 2018
- Applicants need to pay a certain amount of application fee towards NMDC JO Recruitment 2018 Notification which is nonrefundable.
- For Executive Cadre – Rs.500/-
- For Junior Officer – Rs.300/-
How to apply for NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of National Mineral Development Corporation Limited, hyderabad at www.joexecutive.nmdcapply.com.
- Check for NMDC JO Recruitment 2018 Notification and download it.
- Access the online application portal of National Mineral Development Corporation Limited.
- Fill the NMDC Junior Officer Vacancy 2018 Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned..
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- Take a printout of NMDC JO Application form for further reference.
For More Details about NMDC Recruitment 2018 Click Here