Manipur Board 10th Result 2018
Manipur Board 10th Result 2018: All students anxiously awaiting the Manipur Class 10 Results 2018 can now gear up for the latest updates on results from the Board of Secondary Education, Manipur. The Manipur Board had scheduled the conduct of Class 10 Exams 2018 in the month of March and April 2018 for all candidates registered under the prestigious Board. Every year the Manipur Board of Secondary Education declares the Class 10 results via the online mode in the month of June. Keeping to its trend, Class 10 2018 result is also expected to be published by the Board by end May or early June this year.
Manipur HSLC Result 2018
A large number of students aspiring to complete their Matriculation appear for the Manipur Board Class 10 exams each year and this year too several students are estimated to have appeared for the test conducted at the State level. In 2017, the Manipur Board conducted the HSLC exams in Marchand announced the results on 3rd June. The Board is known to follow their annual academic calendar for declaration of Class 10 Results. Once announced, students will be able to access their scorecards viewable on the official web portal of the Manipur Board @ http://bsem.nic.in.
Candidates should regularly stay tuned to the legit website of the Manipur Board of Secondary Education for all updates and notifications on the results segment. Students will be able to view and download their Class 10 results by entering their roll numbers on the results’ dedicated web link.
About Manipur Board
The Board of Secondary Education Manipur (BSEM) was established with the passing of an Act by the Manipur Legislative Assembly in 1972. The Board is responsible for designing the curriculum and syllabus, conducting the annual board examinations and for ensuring textbook availability from Standard 1 to Standard X across all schools affiliated with the Board. BSEM has been conducting the HSCL Examination as per its revised syllabus since 2009.
The Board has been following the pattern of assigning 20% of the total marks for each subject to the internal assessment since 2011. It then adds these marks to the total. BSEM follows this pattern as it believes that internal assessment boosts the overall score of students and the board in general. The Board organized a four day orientation programme to familiarize the teaching staff with the latest evaluation technique and pedagogy.
BSEM hosts the HSLC Exam twice a year: in the months of March-April for the annual exam and subsequently in the month of July/August for compartmental exam. Currently, there are 786 high schools and higher secondary schools affiliated to the Manipur State Board.
How to check Manipur Results 2018
Once the Manipur Board announces the Class 10 results 2018 via the online mode, students can instantly check their scorecards by following the below mentioned steps:
- Navigate and visit the official web link of BSEM @ http://bsem.nic.in.
- Enter all requisite details such as roll number, student name, etc. on the screen in the specified field
- Click on the “submit” button to submit the details
- Correspondingly, a new page will open on the computer screen displaying the scorecard.
- Check the result thoroughly and verify all details
- Obtain hardcopies of the scorecard for all future references.
HLSC Result previous year statistics
While students experience surmounting anxiety and excitement around the time of result announcement, they must remember that marks received by students in Manipur HSLC 2018 will depend on their performance in the examination. A glance at the last year’s and previous year’s statistics can project a realistic picture of what can be expected from the Manipur Class 10 results 2018.Students can refer to the table below that draws up the performance trend till date.
|Appeared Students||1,14,352||2,94,885||3, 68,438||4, 29,102||5,24,448|
|Overall Passing %||82.68||84.91||87.76||89.76||67.11|
|Boys Passing %||80.50||82.84||85.94||86.76||66.50|
|Girls Passing %||81.45||84.67||86.83||88.78||68.89|
From the above table it can be derived that the number of students appearing in the Board examination has been increasing over the years. In 2017, the overall pass % witnessed a decline as compared to the previous years. However, keeping the previous years in view, the Manipur Board could see a revival in its overall pass percentage this year.
Points to be remembered
As candidates eagerly waitfor the Manipur Class 10 Results 2018, they should bear the below mentioned points in mind that will enable them to smoothly check their online results.
- The admit card or hall tickets should be secured by students till the time of checking the online results. The roll number and other profile details will be required to be entered on the specified field while accessing the online results.
- Once the Class 10 results are published by the Manipur Board, students must cross-check and verify all the details as displayed on the result sheet.
- In case any errors are observed on the scorecard, students must immediately contact the concerned school to apply for necessary modification.
- Students should preferably obtain multiple printouts of their scorecards for future references until the original marksheet is obtained from the respective authority.
- Printout of the online scorecard is considered provisional and can be submitted to schools and universities as a valid document while applying for further studies.
- Candidates can collect their original mark sheet;pass certificates and other relevant documents from their individual school authority within a month of the online result publication.
- Shortly after the publication of Manipur Result 2018, the Board is anticipated to announce the date of applying for re-evaluation and re-checking. Students who may not feel satisfied with their scores attained in the Manipur Class 10 Board Examination Results 2018 must regularly check the BSEM website to apply for a review of their answer scripts and marks.
What to do after 10th
Matriculation is the first milestone for students who dream of a bright future in education ahead. While each student puts in immense effort to secure well in Class 10 exams, those who do well usually have an advantage of choosing the stream of further study in 10+2.Good marks open up a plethora of options and opportunities including seeking admission into a good school or University for higher studies. Most students opt to pursue 10+2 education and choosing an appropriate stream could be baffling for some. The regular streams available for 10+2 level are Arts, Commerce and Science. Candidates can choose to pursue a specific stream depending on their Manipur HSLC scores and individual aptitude. Candidates should stay updated with information oncourses and syllabus available under each stream to make an informed choice. Alternatively, students who wish to pursue an unconventional course can register into vocational courses or short-term programmes that enable skill development such as IT skills training, web designing, fashion designing. Those interested can also apply to the national military forces or central reserve police forces. There are several career counselling workshops and education fairs that offer latest information on career opportunities after Class 10. Students can seek professional guidance along with their parent’s and teacher’s mentor ship in making a lucrative career choice.