- 1 HPBOSE 10th Result 2018
HPBOSE 10th Result 2018
Students who appeared for HPBOSE this year will be able to view their online HP Board 10th Result 2018 by visiting the official website of HP Board @ http://hpbose.org. The results will be announced via the online mode only. In 2017, HP Board witnessed 1.5 lakh students appearing for the Class 10 exams and declared the results on May 9, 2017. Students must click on the given link to regularly check for any latest news or notifications published by the HP Board to confirm the exact date of result declaration. All examinees awaiting the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education 10th Result 2018 can expect the results to be announced by Board in the second week of May 2018 tentatively. In 2018, the HP State Board Exams were scheduled and conducted between March 7 and March 20. The Board is preparing to announce the HPBOSE 10th Result 2018 and this year students will be able to access the 10th results via three different mediums. First, students can look up the Board’s official website; second, through the IVRS (Interactive Voice Response Systems) lines and third through the SMS service. Candidates can log into HPBOSE web link for all regular updates.
About Himachal Pradesh Board
The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education abbreviated as HPBOSE was established in the year 1969. The Board was initially located in Shimla and later on moved to Dharamshala in January 1983. HPBOSE has more than 8000 schools affiliated to it along with over 1650 examination centres across the State of Himachal Pradesh. In its quest to provide quality education, the Board also established 19 Information Centres and Book Depots to enable reach of educational resources to the students pursuing education under the Board. Every year HPBOSE conducts the annual board examinations for more than 3 lakh registered students at both the SSC and HSC level. Other than managing, organizing and conducting the board exams, the HP Board also conducts the J.B.T and T.T.C examinations.
Himachal Pradesh 10th Board Result 2018 Download
As per the earlier year records, HP 10th Board Result declared on third seven day stretch of May 2018. Be that as it may, this date is absolutely conditional in this way, applicants are encouraged to stay in contact with us for additionally refreshes. On this page, we will share every applicable insight with respect to HP 10th Result. On this page, we will share Name Wise HP 10th Board Result Link, Gender Wise Passing Percentage and all other helpful subtle elements said in agreement. The principle obligation of taking HPBOSE is directing Board Exam in a whole express each year. Hopefuls can check their Stream Wise HPBOSE Result through the underneath gave connect. Furthermore, Step by Step Procedure is specified beneath of Accessing HPBOSE Board 10th Results 2018.
How to check Himachal Pradesh Board Result 2018
The time of results announcement creates much nervousness among the student community and with lakhs of students trying to log in on the Board’s website, the process could seem sluggish too. All examinees anxiously waiting to check their HP Board 10th Result 2018 can follow these guidelines as mentioned below to view their online 10th results easily.
- Visit the official webpage link of HPBOSE @http://hpbose.org
- Click on the “Results” tab. This will display the page dedicated to results with several result links
- Search and click on the “Matric Annual Examination Result, March-2018” link.
- Enter all requisite details such as roll number and/ or name as necessary
- Click on the “Submit” button and wait for the Himachal Pradesh Board 10th Result 2018 to be displayed.
- Check the scorecard and verify and details
- Subsequently, save the PDF and obtain a print out of the same for all future references.
HP Board 10th Result previous year statistics
Students can glance through the last year and previous years result statistics for framing a realistic expectation from HPBOSE 10th Result 2018. In 2017, the girls had outsmarted the boys in the HP Matric exams with an overall pass percentage of 67.57%. A total of around 115311 candidates had written the Board Exams, of which 76855 had passed the examination and 16564 students had to reappear for the compartmental exams.
Previous years HPBOSE Class 10 Result Statistics
|No. of students appeared||117197||122384||124441|
|Overall pass %||92.25||95.51||96.88|
|Pass % for Boys||90.96||93.43||93.56|
|Pass % for Girls||90.87||93.56||94.20|
Points to be remembered
As students waitfor the HPBOSE Class 10 Exam Results 2018 there are significant points that every student should bear in mind:
- The online HPBOSE Class 10 Exam Results 2018 will display individual student’s score, grade, maximum marks and enrolment number
- The total evaluation marks awarded to students will be based on theory and practical exams as applicable to the subjects.
- The original mark sheet and pass certificate will be issued by the HP Board after a month of the online result declaration for Class 10th and can be collected by the students from their respective school administration thereof.
- As per the HP Board rules, only candidates who secure at least minimum 40% marks out of 100 will be prescribed as qualified by the Board.
- The online scorecard should be carefully preserved by the candidates till the original mark sheet is released by the Board as it serves as the provisional result for seeking further admission.
What to do after 10
Matriculation is the first milestone achievement for students in their career path and all students prepare well to score good marks to fullfil this dream. Performance however is subject to several factors and students who excel in the HPBOSE 10th Result 2018 have plenty of opportunities ahead. Most students continue with 10+2 education and choosing an appropriate stream is a crucial decision that paves the way for higher studies. The regular streams available for 10+2 consists of Arts, Commerce and Science and candidates can choose to study a specific stream depending on their HPBOSE Class 10th score and aptitude. Candidates can check the detailed syllabus and courses available under each stream to make an informed choice.Alternatively, students also have the option of registering into vocational courses or short-term programmes such as IT skills training, animation, fashion designing or even applying to the national military forces or police forces. Career counselling workshops can also help students with much updated information and guidance in making a lucrative choice.