- 1 Davangere Recruitment 2018 Notification Eligibility Criteria
- 2 Important Dates of Davangere Recruitment 2018
- 3 How to Apply Online
Davangere Recruitment 2018: Collector Office Davanagere in the province of Karnataka has thought of new notice to give opening for work to the officeholders by welcoming applications to top off 186 Pourakarmika posts. All in all, wannabes who are sitting tight for Karnataka Govt occupations and sitting tight for those notices, the has arrived why late? Begin applying through on the web. For more points of interest candidates may sign on to official site http://www.davanagerecity.mrc.gov.in. Total no. of posts are 186 for Pourakarmika which are released by Collector Office Davanagere, Karnataka.For eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale and other details applicants may refer the official notification.
Davangere Recruitment 2018 Notification Eligibility Criteria
Davangere Recruitment 2018 Education Qualification
To know the Education Qualification in post-wise for Collector Office Davangere Recruitment 2018, refer the Collector Office Davangere official advertisement in pdf format.
Pourakarmika jobs Age Limit
Candidates should maintain the age between
- Minimum age- 18 years
- Maximum Age- 45 years
Selection Process of Davangere Recruitment 2018
The Collector Office Davangere was based on the written test/ interview.
Pourakarmika jobs Pay Scale
Selected candidates will receive a pay of Rs.9600 to Rs.14550 per month for Collector Office Davangere.
Davangere Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
Aspirants to pay Rs.100/- application fee
Important Dates of Davangere Recruitment 2018
Starting date of application process is 14.02.2018.
Last date for submission of application is 22.02.2018.
How to Apply Online
- Candidates may log on to official site http://www.davanagerecity.mrc.gov.in
- Click on the required Davangere Recruitment 2018 notification.
- Read the Davangere Recruitment 2018 notification carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents, photographs and signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for future use.