SEBA 10th Results 2018
The Assam SSLC Result 2018 is anticipated to be announced soon. All candidates who appeared for the SEBA Class 10th Exams will shortly be able to access their online 10th results on the official website of SEBA @ www.sebaonline.org. In 2017, the Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA) published the 10th Board Exam Results on May 31, 2017. Every year SEBA releases the online 10th results around the same time and this year too students can expect the online SEBA Class 10 Exams to be announced around the last week of May. This year the exams for the academic year 2017-18 were scheduled between Feb 16 and March 8. The Board had asked students to mandatory use black ink to write their exams for technical reasons. In addition to this, the answer sheets used were also watermarked to ensure security and avoid incidence of copying or forging. Last year around 3.91 lakh students appeared for the Class 10th Exams conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam. In 2018, it is estimated that nearly 3.4 lakh candidates have written the exams and are awaiting the Class 10 SEBA 10th Results 2018 which is to be released shortly. Students are advised to visit the legit website of the Assam Board regularly to stay updated with the latest information and notifications regarding the Assam Board 10th Results 2018.
About Assam Board
The Board of Secondary Education, Assam was constituted in 1961. It is also popularly referred to as SEBA. The Board, headquartered in Guwahati is responsible for organizing, conducting and managing the Class 10/HSLC examinations across the State every year. Additionally, the board functions as the primary custodian of high school education and regulates and supervises education in Assam. SEBA develops, promotes and monitors all activities with regard to the expansion of high school education in Assam for benefiting students up to class 10.
How to check Assam Board 10th Results
With the digital initiative as extended by the Government of Assam, SEBA is expected to declare the Assam Class 10 Results 2018 online on their official website by end of May. Students can follow the below mentioned steps to conveniently check their results once announced by the Board.
- Navigate and visit the legit website of SEBA @ sebaonline.org
- Feed in the requisite details such as roll number, date of birth, stream and all other necessary information.
- Click the submit button
- Once submitted, the result page will be displayed on the computer screen
- Once viewable, check and verify all the details on the results sheet
- Download and save the Assam Class 10 Result 2018 as PDF and/or obtain a printout of the result sheet for all future references.
SEBA Result previous year statistics
Results are vital documents for students as they determine the future course of study that the student chooses to pursue to a great extent. While students work hard during the exam days to score well, it is natural for students to face some level of excitement and anxiety around the time of Assam Class 10 Results 2018. A glimpse of the previous year’s results can throw some light on the trends so far and aid in buildingrealistic expectations for the students. In 2017, a total of 3.91 students appeared for the SEBA Class 10 Exams, of which 54955 students secured a First Division, 80197 passed with Second Division and 43522 got Third Division marks.
A glance at the previous year’s SEBA Class 10th Exam Results
|Year||Appeared Students||Passing Percentage||Passing % Girls||Passing % Boys|
From the above table it can be derived that barring 2017, there has been a rising trend in the overall pass percentage in SEBA Class 10 Results. There was a stark difference observed between the pass percentage of boys and girls in 2017.
Points to be remembered
As students waitfor the SEBA Class 10 Exam Results 2018 there are a vital few points that every student should keep in mind:
- Students should keep their admit cards/ hall tickets and enrolment numbers ready to check the SEBA 10th Board Results 2018.
- Once the Board results are announced online, candidates must cross-check to verify all the profile details as displayed on the result sheet.
- If candidates observe any errors in the online result sheet, they must immediately contact the respective authority and apply for the modifications.
- Students must obtain printouts of the online result sheet for future references until the original mark sheet is issued by the school.
- The printout of the online result sheet is considered as the provisional mark sheet and can be submitted to schools while applying for admission into the next level of study.
- Candidates can collect their original mark sheet and pass certificates from their respective schools within a month of the online result publication.
- After the results are published, students who are not satisfied with the marks awarded to them can apply for re-evaluation. Candidates must regularly check the Board’s legit web link for the latest updates on applying for re-checking and re-evaluation.
What to do after SEBA 10th Result 2018
For some students it might be a challenging task to decide upon the next course of action after completing Class 10. Completing 10+2 is the most common choice after Matriculation and would be useful in pursuing higher studies. While some students breezily make a choice of the stream of study in 10+2, other might feel baffled. Scoring good marks in SEBA Class 10 2018 Results and student’s aptitude contribute in making an appropriate decision. For those candidates searching for unconventional education, there are a host of vocational courses available which they can register into through institutes like ITI and ITC. Students can seek the guidance of parents, teachers or any other external resources such as career counselling teams to make an informed choice. Candidates must stay well informed with maximum information available from all resources to be able to prepare and apply within time.